7.11.2008

Massacre

I am so sad. Raccoons ate my 2 giant koi, and left one of the bodies in the yard. There is blood in the lawn, and fish scales all over. Worse yet, I think that rucker may have eaten the left over white koi b/c it's body is NOT in the yard, and raccoons usually leave most of the fish behind. So now I'm worried rucker will have fish bones puncturing his stomach. And I think the turtles are gone too. I see 4 little gold fish in the pond, they are the only survivors. :( I am so sad.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

MICHELLE!!! you do not have good luck with animals! you poor thing!

chris said...

at least they didn't eat the turtles yet. Besides I bet the turtles would fight back

chris said...

well never mind i didn't read your whole post before i wrote my last one!

Your Heihnesses said...

Yikes. What a tragedy! Set Rucker free to get those murderers!

Ashley Marie said...

I feel that I really connected with your turtles when we transfered them from their home in albany to their new pond in portland....may we have a moment of silence?