8.20.2008

Miracle :)

Sigh...

The last few weeks at work have been out of control. We're in the final rounds of testing my project, and we keep finding one problem after another. Well this week, the last week of testing, we STILL had not resolved a major open issue. Literally I've been losing sleep over this issue- this and a few less nerve-wracking issues. I've been asking for my friends & family to pray for resolution. Does God answer prayers about work crisis'? YES HE DOES! I am happy [and thankful and relieved and blessed and sooooo grateful] to report that today we found a solution. And by "we" I mean one of our consultants pulled a rabbit out of a hat and saved the day. Miraculously today has seen the resolution of so many open issues that I can only be thankful to God for providing IT support. Who knew he did that?!?

5 comments:

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

Yeah!!! I am so so so happy for you and your team :)

Ben & Tera said...

That's great Michelle! You work so hard and I hope you can get some rest in. God is good!

Peaby said...

"Does God answer prayers about work crisis?" Yes! 4 years ago, I desperately needed a full-time job that didn't require steaming milk! We prayed and prayed for the perfect opportunity, then this nice Christian lady from Nike Golf hired me as a temp!

Anonymous said...

Yes, God is listening! I'm so proud of you. How did you get to be so smart? Must be in the female side of the family somewhere. Love, Mom

Ashley Marie said...

I think God was afraid if he didn't answer all the prayers we sent up that he'd have to deal with some very angry people later on!