9.05.2008

Our NEW old House!



We're staying. We're not moving. It's like the episode on Full House where the Tanner's get a million dollar offer on their house, and they're getting ready to move, but then they can the whole thing when they realize their memories in the home are more important than the money. Except we had no million dollar offer. In reality, we feel like we kinda made a late decision to move, and rather than put it on the market in the fall we'll reconsider next spring. So a little bit of a bummer, but our house looks so much nicer now that it makes me happy to come home to it!
Check out the kick ass paint job and the new shade of red on the door.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Looks great! Does the cat some with...cause I'm interested. :)

Becky said...

and by "some" I mean "come"- oops

Peaby said...

she's right...it looks great! Nice work.

Patty & Jack said...

The house looks great! Hi Annie!

Ben & Tera said...

Oh wow! You guys did a great job, I love it!

K Pitty said...

Looks great!! I love it!! :)

Kate said...

I wouldn't want to sell my purple house either...I mean grey. I am just kidding, Chris is silly. I am glad you are not moving, that house totally fits you guys.

Amanda said...

Michelle I love the red door. I haven't seen your house since you first moved in. Luke and I keep talking about a spaghetti dinner. I really need to take him up on that. It was great seeing you at the shower. I loved your game.

Ashley Marie said...

It looks beautiful!!!!!!!!