10.11.2008

BABY Middlebrooks!!!

Woohoo!!! We're pregnant! Now that I'm blogging about this it really feels official!
Luke & I are expecting our first baby on May 1, 2009. That seems like a lifetime from now- how will I wait for soooo long? We're 11 weeks pregnant & 2 weeks ago got to see our baby for the first time. See that spot on the top left? That is my child's HUGE brain. Baby waved at us with it's left hand, so Luke is convinced this baby is a left handed BOY. I guess we'll find out in about 7 months!!!

We are thrilled. I have never felt so special or blessed. I'm starting to get some energy back I think, which is welcomed. I have been a slug the last few months so I'm ready for this second trimester thing- just a few weeks away!

5 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

Those people posted weird comments. Hrmp. I am so excited to meet the baby! I am SO happy you finally blogged about it too!

Kate said...

My sister!!! I am so so so excited for you guys, what a blessing! I can't wait to meet HER :)- Tell Luke I think she's going to be a girl!

Peaby said...

Unbelievably cool. congrats again!

Patty & Jack said...

can't wait to meet "it"

Anonymous said...

wow this kid has a huge cock inside you.