10.23.2008

The Slot Machine of Life

I was tired of seeing that hideous pregnant couple on my blog every time I logged on, so I decided to post some oldies. I've been wondering what my baby will look like. It is a pretty big gamble. ...what if our son has an affinity for hot pink & LA Gear???



how can you resist the little smile!?


Back off. This was 1983 --- when boy hair cuts, boy shirts, and red boy wristwatches were very much in style.


Luke loving his little sister katie- what a sweet boy!

Future NRA member. Note the horse I'm riding was hand built by my dad. He says he's building the grandbaby a playhouse. Which trumps a horse, but whatever.


This is my favorite kid-luke picture ever. how cute is he with his little bowl haircut & tube socks?!
DADDY KISSES- I cannot wait to see my husband become a dad, and my dad become a grandpa. And of course Dick "Are You Glowing Yet" Middlebrooks- who will be a grandpa to the 6th degree! Hopefully he imparts his...er, sense of humor on the kid...


5 comments:

Peaby said...

nice work! I love old pictures. All your kid pics look like you, but especially the one where your dad is giving you a kiss. that looks just like you!

Kate said...

I love this! I can't wait to meet your little baby. You and Luke are going to be such amazing parents!

Ashley Marie said...

Aw, so cute, but I'd really appreciate you posting pictures of me, because letst be honest, I was the cutest!

Patty & Jack said...

I can't wait for your baby to be born!! Jack is so excited. We talk about it every day. His coworker has a little girl who comes to visit daddy at lunch sometimes. Jack talks non stop about her and really can't wait to be an uncle. :)

Anonymous said...

All these pics make me want to cry. This baby is going to be so, so loved. It will grow up half blind from all the pics we'll take. love ya, mom