10.14.2008

Things I am THANKFUL for!

1. My project (2 years of blood sweat & tears) went live this weekend!! SUCCESSFULLY!!! We're working out a few kinks- but for the most part we were very successful! I am so proud and excited and thankful.
2. I am starting to feel like a happier pregnant girl! I am starting to get my energy back, and coffee tastes GOOD again (decaf!).
3. In regards to point 2, my FAVORITE starbucks drink (american w/gingerbread syrup) debuts 11/1.
4. I have a dr's appt on Thursday- hopefully we'll hear a strong, loud heartbeat! I'm anxious to know things are going ok!

5 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

Yay! I'm happy for you!

Peaby said...

1. nice work...I'll believe the sweat and tears, but when did you bleed over this thing?
2. good news for everyone...especially Luke
3. I didn't realize that the bux was selling Americans now.
4. I'm sure it will be a wonderful appointment! Nothing like hearing that heartbeat. Seriously...one of the greatest moments of my life.

Ashley Marie said...

I think I like this mike kid!

Patty & Jack said...

I'm glad your project went well!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the 2 year project has now been born and is not keeping you up at night. You are so smart and hard-working, oh and cute too! Who is this Mike (peaby) guy? I'm proud of you sweetheart!! Love, mom