12.10.2008

Baby Middlebrooks- 20 weeks!


Baby's right foot- so cute! Not sure if this baby will get the cursed middlebrooks talon toe- too early to say...


3d image of our scrawny 10 oz baby- his eyes are not open even though they look like it



hiding behind his or her little teensy hands - which look deformed but they're not


Look at that little left hand pointer finger & thumb- SO cute!


profile of our precious little child

Today was so, so amazing. We got to watch our baby on the ultrasound for an hour- and the guy took 3d pics too- something we weren't expecting at all! So awesome- I have to say the 3d pics are a little eerie, but still amazing. I feel like I'm in shock- is this little thing inside me!?!? He/she put his or her hands up by his face all the time- it was such a human gesture- so surreal. We are so thankful to God for all these good signs- good heart, spine, brain, etc. Blessings abound! We did NOT find out the sex- we looked away (actually luke covered my eyes which was smart b/c I kept trying to peek!). It will just be a big surprise next May!

8 comments:

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

No way! She is so beautiful! I just love her so much and can't wait to hold her!!! P.S. She will be blessed with the talon toe!!!

Peaby said...

aweseome...awesome...awesome.

Ashley Marie said...

Yay. Baby in your belly. I keep having dreams of when he's born. Very crazy. I'm going to be the best aunt EVER.

hannah said...

WOW! These are super great pics!! I love the little finger and thumb, how cute! and the profile picture! I love this baby already! Although I'm a little concerned, I keep seeing male references....I"m with Kate & Matt and holding out for a girl... :)

K Pitty said...

SO exciting!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Ashley Marie said...

Chris thinks he can see the weiner.

Patty & Jack said...

I'm sorry but the 3D pictures are kinda scary. I love the profile though!! Beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

My little monkey. I love you so!!! I promise to be the best grammy you ever have. Lots and lots of love and fun. I will take you to every disney film, new and old. We are going to have so much fun. xxxxxxxxoooooooo Grammy