12.03.2008

My Father Had A Kidney Stone Too.

My dad will not quit mentioning how much sympathy luke got vs the puny amount of sympathy I gave him for his kidney stone 6 months ago. Well, in my defense, I didn't know my dad was in so much pain. He must have had a smaller kidney stone than luke, or maybe he is just tougher. I am not about to take sides. So, in a much belated entry....

My dad had a kidney stone this summer! poor guy. He is so tough- he suffered through the pain all night before going to the ER in the morning. He is the toughest guy I know. I feel so bad for him. I wish there was something I could do to make him feel better. I would have given him a footrub or something (and if you've seen his feet you know the size of this sacrifice) if only I knew he was in so much excruciating pain. Poor guy.

4 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

I sense sarcasm. I don't think dad will appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Your Dad and I laughed so hard! He is now satisfied. Mom

Patty & Jack said...

Poor daddy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell him that I hope he gets well soon!