1.16.2009

Savannah Joy Heihn is HERE!!!!!



I am proud to announce the arrival of my niece, Savannah Joy Heihn! Katie did SUCH an amazing job birthing this little baby! She did it totally natural & pushed her out in less than 20 minutes!?!? (i know...SHOW OFF!) Savannah weighs 6 lbs 7 oz and she is 20 inches long with very long little fingers and the hamilton chin and she has katie's dimples! She's got dark hair and Matt's lips and she is doing all the things a new baby should- snuggling her mama & thriving! What a miraculous little thing. Katie said Matt was a champ- very attentive and super supportive- what a guy!

I'm sure Katie will have pics up soon- this was one from her camera phone b/c I was begging....

2 comments:

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

Your turn =)

rickandlindafamily said...

Congratulations Katie, and Matt, and all your families! So much fun! So glad for Savannah's safe arrival! yay!