2.16.2009

Birthing Class, part II

So we went to birthing class again Sunday. I think the content is getting progressively more relevant, but I will say that some of it is quite unnecessary. To refresh our memories from last week, the teacher asked for people to volunteer to demonstrate the pregnancy exercise we learned. Luke, ever the supportive husband, volunteered me to demonstrate the PELVIC ROCK in front of the entire group. The pelvic rock, folks, is when you get on all fours and stick your ass out. Thanks, Luke.

Golden Nugget of the Night:
"Danger Signs, #11: 'Anything coming out of vagina (bag of waters, umbilical cord, foot, hand, etc.'"
-I'm not kidding you- that is an exact excerpt from the book.

3 comments:

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

Good thing to know, bc if a foot was coming out of my vagina I might not think anything of it!!

Patty & Jack said...

OMG LUKE!!! what a butt head!

Ben & Tera said...

That's ok because you can volunteer him to to cut the cord, deliever the placenta, and assist the doctor in any post delivery surgery. Get him back! Revenge is much sweeter!