2.05.2009

Breaking into my own house

My friend Sarah was so kind as to check in on my cat while we were out of town. I gave her my key and haven't stopped by to pick it up yet. This hadn't been a problem until today when I got home & was locked out of my own house. So 7 months pregnant, I had to climb in through a first story window-much complicated by a VERY excited dog who was so happy to see my front half that I was covered in doggy kisses while trying to enter. It looked a lot like this...

4 comments:

Brianna said...

i actually burst out laughing reading that. out of all the blogs written by people I know and love, yours is the most hilarious-- always good for a laugh. thanks for sharing your stories. :)

Jessica said...

LOL....have to agree with Brianna on this one! I couldn't help but laugh about your dog chasing skunks,and you getting stuck!

Patty & Jack said...

I wish Rucker had taken a picture of you.

Brianna said...

second that!