2.14.2009

Valentine's Day

Luke & I never do anything big on valentines day- tonight we grilled steaks (YUM) and we're watching the NBA Dunk Contest. But I got him a card. And got no card in return. Hmph. I saw this episode of the office recently, and the exchange between pam & roy totally sums up typical male logic...

Roy: Hey babe.
Pam: Hey.
Roy: You almost ready to go?
Pam: I guess, yeah.
Roy: What's wrong?
Pam: Nothing, it's just I had to sit here all day, while Phyllis got like an entire garden delivered to her.
Roy: What, you're mad at me?
Pam: I mean, I know that we said no big gifts, but I was kind of hoping you'd get me something for Valentine's Day.
Roy: Well, Valentine's Day isn't over. Let's get you home and you are gonna get the best sex of you life.

3 comments:

Christian said...

it's so funny how our lives our mirror images of each other. last night we spent vday eating steaks and watching the dunk contest. the only difference was that i was the card giver.

Anonymous said...

Although I got your dad a book and card, I got nothing also. But he did get nannie flowers. He felt so guilty after I served him steak and lobster, he went and got us a movie (after the dunk contest) and a candy bar for me. What is the matter with these men! He better do better on our anniversary.

Patty & Jack said...

As long as he doesn't forget your birthday and wedding anniversary I say its ok to pass on Valentines day. :)