3.12.2009

NEW FLOORS!

My flooring hero- my husband is such a champ. He's got zero experience with saws but he is doing so well (and has not lost any digits or limbs)
From 2009_03_07


Sensei Stephens supervising the saw...
From 2009_03_05


Jack has done this before, so he has been a lifesaver in showing us how this is done!
From 2009_03_05


The destruction that is our house...
From 2009_03_08


Here I am working on the molding. I will tell you that I made luke take this picture (so it is posed) and I cropped out my butt which must have been shot from an odd angle (as it looked uncharacteristically large). But really I did install the molding in the baby's room!
From 2009_03_09

3 comments:

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

It could just look large because Bertha is making room for herself!

Patty & Jack said...

Go you!! You are bad ass installing molding in your "condition" :) I can't wait to see the finished product. Get your swiffer!

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Girl, you take after your mama!! You wouldn't believe what I did and how I bugged you dad before you were born!!!! I am so proud of you and Luke. Love ya mom