4.21.2009

10 days- 38 weeks -FULL TERM!

I have 10 days left til my due date (for whatever that's worth!). I am officially full term, so good to go whenever baby decides to arrive. I am anxious for the baby to come, but not so anxious yet that I'm ready to be in labor. I am a much nicer person now that my house is "in order" and I'm only working 32 hrs/week which allows me a mid-day nap--- something that has GREATLY improved my quality of life! I've got 3 days left of work (WOOHOO) and generally I am a pretty happy camper. We STILL have not agreed on baby names. I still haven't installed the car seat or packed a hospital bag. I wrote a list of things for luke to do & not do while i'm in labor- it ended up being 2 pages long (poor guy...). I'm still working out, if you can even call it that, mostly in the pool or yoga or walks. Sometimes when I get up from sitting I feel like I have to physically HOLD my baby b/c it just feels so heavy. I still feel like this is not really happening...!

4 comments:

Patty & Jack said...

I love your tummy!! Jack said he is used to you being prego and it will be weird when your not anymore.

Ben & Tera said...

I forgot if even you guys know what you are having? I vote you have him or her sooner than later;)

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

You look so good! Isn't it the weirdest feeling in the world to know that any day you are going to be holding what is currently inside your body? It's so alien!!!

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.