4.09.2009

BABY SHOWER!

Wow- we have such an amazing network of friends & family who love us & our little baby! Saturday was the baby shower bonanza- lots of people, lots of food, lots of gifts! Here are some pics....
From 2009_04_04

Look at my face & my mom's. Shock and awe...over a baby monitor...


What happens when patty gets hold of your camera...

jack was one of the few boys in attendance

grandmas!

big sisters (aunts)

little sisters ("the aunties") - and naomee had just left so we missed her in the pic

luke's fave gift (thx melissa & david!)

raelee, holly, jessica, & cristina

out of control sisters

jack teaching cousin colby how to drive (and his grandma is my insurance agent...this seems like a poor decision on jack's part...)

sara got my mom kiddy gardening equipment- and what good fortune that it matched her outfit!

seeing stripes- aunt jenny, mom & hannah all in stripes!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I had a lovely time at your baby shower! I am really glad that you got a lot of cute and useful things for your baby!

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! AND the picture of my mom with your mom is actually good!!! We need to frame that sucker!

Patty & Jack said...

such a fun shower! Great turn out too!!

Patty & Jack said...

Colby was SO funny when he was driving!! He kept yelling "Get out of my way people" and honking the horn. Cute guy!!!