5.03.2009

Johonna pictures...a ton of them :)

I know this is a ridiculous amount of pictures. But how can I choose just a few?

Meeting Nannie

My dad is head over heels in love with his grandaughter. If I do nothing else in my life, I have given my dad a grandaughter.

Dad, daughter & dog

Ash got her this hat. She looks like a bishop in it.

Auntie Ashley, one of the first to see Johonna out of the womb!

Rucker came home...and life is not what it used to be...

Kristen came all the way from Amsterdam to meet Johonna. Cristina gets an honorable mention, she came from NW Portland.

Her going home outfit.

Grandma Jo meets little Jo

Aunt Jenny & Johonna

Auntie Patty & Johonna.

Cousins Richard & Thomas. They are PROS at holding babies!

Auntie Lexee- also a pro at babies.


The 3 biggest suckers Johonna will EVER meet.

Johonna was so alert right away! She's checking out Grammy K here.

This conehead is now gone. Thank you God- what a great set up- it squishes to allow passage into this world & goes back to normal within a day or two to save her from taunts and jokes on the playground!

Grandpa & Jo

Proud as can be!

A glimpse a life- baby & dad sleep while mom does stuff.

Cuz Xander checks out his wimpy girl cousin

Auntie Kimberly!

Mom, finally a mom.

9 comments:

Byron & Debbie Ropp & kids said...

Congratulations from the Ropp family in Albany! You guys did good - your daughter is beautiful! Can't wait to see her.

Han said...

I love her! I'll have to revisit these photos since I could barely see through my tears the first scroll through! You guys look so great as a family, I CANT WAIT to meet little Jo :)

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

Oh Michelle! These pictures are so great! I am so happy for you guys. I see she was already wearing a Savannah hand-me-down...get used to it Johonna! :)

Melissa said...

David and I are soooo happy for you and luke! you are going to be amazing parents! Cant wait to meet her! she is beautiful!!

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

No pictures of me...WHAT?!??!? I love that little girl!!

You Should Order Stickybuns! said...

Those are just the BEST Michelle! I am pretty sure I couldn't be any happier for you! Finally a MOM! That almost makes me teary.

Izzie said...

What a cutie!! Can't wait to meet the newest member of the dog pack.
Congratulations you two!

Becky said...

Thank you...thank you for more pictures! What a beautiful little girl and what a proud family. Can't wait to watch her grow..keep the posts comin'. :)

Emily and Steven said...

These pictures are so much fun! I hope things are going well and you are settling in as a family smoothly! She is beautiful!