6.07.2009

Oh What a Weekend!

Ok, to start, Patty took this pic, and I suggest you click on it to see it in full size. Look at their faces- it TOTALLY captures the moment. Ash's pants ripped & then Patty & Chris continued to tear them. Jack is HORRIFIED that he is looking at his sisters bare butt. I loooove this pic. It may become my new screensaver.

I went down to Stayton Friday to meet my nephew-dog dutch. I don't know if I've ever seen a cuter puppy. He already sits. He plays for 10 minutes and sleeps for 5. He is SO energetic & curious, I just love him to pieces.

Girls & their dogsThis weekend luke was out of town so I stayed in Wilsonville w/my parents. Every child should have a "parenting team" like this. All I have to do is provide milk, and mom & dad do everything else!!! Seriously this baby has not been put down. Dad is up at 5:30 to hold her, and Mom has been making me food and entertaining my dog. I am in for a RUDE AWAKENING when I go back home. Luke & I are not quite as adept at child rearing. I am so thankful for two wonderful sets of grandparents who love my baby so much.

AND I got another boob infection. Luke says, "mix in a shower once in a while." He's JOKING of course, I shower daily & it is not a dirty thing anyhow. This is the 2nd boob infection in the last 2 weeks. Lame-o. Luckily I am on antibiotics again & feeling much better already. Thanks God for technology and medicine. I am reminded of Kip's ode to technology in Napoleon Dynamite: I love technologyyyyyy, but not as much as you, you seeeeeee.

3 comments:

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

Poor boobies! I hope you are feeling better today.

Dutch is amazing!

Patty & Jack said...

Sad boobs, Fun dog!!!!

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

Meow. What a fun fun fun weekend!