10.11.2009

Living Large

We had a bachelorette party for Ash last weekend. Wild. Night. We had lots of cousins present, and I know if Kimberly & Katie were in town they would have joined the fun. Kellie hosted a fabulous pre-party with champagne, games and prizes. Then on to Chevy's for dinner, Darcelle's for 85 year old men dressed as women & then to some bar called Dirty...and it was. Ooh- and from there to Burger King & then finally back home where we were greeted by my mom & baby, both awake! I can't beieve my little sister is getting MARRIED! Chris- you're one lucky man. Ash- you're lucky too :)

Maid of Honor & stunning bride

all the bridesmaids

My twin cousins

Another couin- we had good cousin representation that night

Ash on the stage at darcelle's getting all sorts of attention

attention, exhibit a

I don't even know what was going on here- but we had fun

2 comments:

Brianna said...

yikes. don't know why i look like i'm mad and yelling in that last picture. pretty sure i wasn't mad at anyone except that guy who didn't get the "Yeah, my fiance's a lucky guy" hint...hrm.

Patty & Jack said...

Best night ever!