1.30.2010

I bet I have more sisters than you!!!

I have more sisters than anyone I know. The rare opportunity presented itself this month to get a pic of me & all my sisters. For your blogging pleasure, here is a little sister trivia.

1. This sister is NINETEEN years younger than me, but more organized than I'll ever be, and quite possibly the best babysitter ever.
2. I now have SEVEN sisters, but this one was my only sister up until I was 21 years old.
3. This poor sis walked into the delivery room just minutes after I'd given birth & got some graphic reminders about the virtues of abstinence.
4. I met this sister for the first time at the airport. She was two and had some choice words for me.
5. This sister is also my cousin in law- she married my brother. Our children will genetically be VERY similar to each other.
6. This sister is the godmother of my daughter.
7. This sister lives the farthest away- in South Africa.



Answers:
1. This sister is NINETEEN years younger than me, but more organized than I'll ever be, and quite possibly the best babysitter ever. LEXEE
2. I now have SEVEN sisters, but this one was my only sister up until I was 21 years old. ASHLEY
3. This poor sis walked into the delivery room just minutes after I'd given birth & got some graphic reminders about the virtues of abstinence. NAOMEE
4. I met this sister for the first time at the airport. She was two and had some choice words for me. GILLIAN
5. This sister is also my cousin in law- she married my brother. Our children will genetically be VERY similar to each other. PATTY
6. This sister is the godmother of my daughter. KATIE
7. This sister lives the farthest away- in South Africa. KIMBERLY