2.02.2010

I recklessly gambled my pride today...twice

Gamble #1: As I was getting dressed at the gym I noticed that my running tights (I'd originally planned on running) had a small hole in the crotch. They're old pants, it wasn't entirely unexpected. What was unexpected was that my running girls couldn't meet so I had planned on going to group groove. Visions of split spandex shimmied and shook in my head...
Gamble #2: Group groove did not kill me by way of humiliation...though it was pretty gory. It has been a while since I attempted this class. It is an hour of dancing, pretty basic choreography, but for someone like me this is nearly impossible. I am a smart girl- I can listen to directions and follow them, I can observe and mimic, but NOT when it comes to dancing. If I could afford to do anything except watch the teacher desperately for instruction, I would watch myself in the mirror [for a good laugh.] I am a horrible dancer and my evidence? Today my arms quite literally ran into each other. I was trying to do this criss crossed arm thing, and they collided. On a happier note, my pants did not split.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Patty & Jack said...

who wrote that?

Glad your pants didn't split, although that would've been a pretty awesome blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Dottie said...

hilarious! Love it! missed running this week...ohh wait I didn't work out AT ALL! See you Tuesday!