3.22.2010

Seatbelts on!

Today Sara & Naomee met me at RIO to see mom, and bring me Jo. Sara brought coleslaw from KFC too, at mom's dire request. She also got pizza today for lunch since she went on hunger strike. Well...not exactly hunger strike but they finally gave in & said she can eat whatever she wants from the hospital cafeteria. Good grief- she is a high maintenance woman :) Today on our trip to the cafeteria (for haagen daz!) she buckled Jo into the wheelchair with her. Jo loves it. Quick update tonight b/c my food is on my lap & we got a Ricky Gervais stand up dvd from netflix today...yum and ahhh.

2 comments:

Patty & Jack said...

Ricky Gervais!!! Seriously the best stand up I've seen lately!

Also cute picture

Nina said...

What a dear picture of your mom and baby girl! God had many wonderful reasons why she was born but I can see that she is good medicine for your mom and your family. God goes before us with every detail covered.