3.07.2010

This weekend in photos

Busy weekend. Lex spent the night friday night, which I reccomend. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, which I do not recommend.
From 2010_03_05

I ran saturday morning with my best running girls (no picture).
Our Aunt Liz turned 60 & the Middlebrooks crew turned out for the best 60th bday I've ever been to. Sadly this is the only pic I got of Aunt Liz!
From 2010_03_05

The party was at cousin Joe's building. There is a beautiful roof top deck which, for the RIGHT photographer, would have inspired some lovely photos. For me though, this is all I got:
From 2010_03_05

From 2010_03_05


Gillian got the award for grandest entrance to the party. She arrived w/her dad on his bad ass motorcycle.

Aunt Kelly, Luke & Dick

Well this one didn't actually take place this weekend, but it was on my camera & it's cute-grammy & jo:

COUPONING! I went to 2 rite aid's this morning & got $164 of stuff FREE and actually made $7.

So now what to do? It is 11:30, jo's asleep, and I'm thinking maybe we'll go swimming at the lance (that's the gym @ work) when she gets up. TBD.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I've seriously come to the conclusion that you must be better educated at couponing then I am. Please share your secrets!

Patty & Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty & Jack said...

Dick looks SO thin!!

Fun weekend!!!

Patty & Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty & Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tera said...

I was going to say the same thing about Dick!
Ok so I know about the shampoo and the face cleaning strips, but what is the other stuff?