4.23.2010

Ken & Brianna get hitched!

Last week we went to my lovely cousin's wedding in Seattle. The church was gorgeous, the reception was "the best food I've ever had at a wedding" (per luke), and the bride & groom were glowing. It was great to see my family & nice too to catch up with Aunt Laurie who I don't get to see as much as I'd like! The reception was held at Salty's on the water & we had good weather & a beautiful view of Seattle. Here come the pics...
Sadly this was the ONLY pic I got of my cousins! (isn't bri cute!?)






After the wedding Aunt Laurie stopped by to visit mom & love on Jo! Jo loves her auntie laurie!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

AND, Jo was totally a rock-star baby through our way-long ceremony, not to mention incredibly adorable! I'm so glad you guys made it!