4.16.2010

Mom's FIRST post-stroke email

This is cute- mom wrote an email to her aunt & cousins... i'm sure this is a total breach of privacy but here it is- I enjoy it for the "111's" which are probably supposed to be "!!!s" but I guess that SHIFT+1 is hard to do with only one hand :)

THANK THE GOOD LORD I'M HOME FINSALLY111 THE KIDS ANDCASEY HAVE BEEN OUTSTANDING MUCH BETTER THAN THE NURSES AT THE HOSPITAL. STILL QUITE SORE LEG SND BACK MUSCLES. HAVE TO LEARN TO REUSE THEM WILL TAKE SOME TIME. I'M STILL NOT SMOKING1111111 BUT WOULD STLL LIKE ONE. WELL NOT EATING RIGHT AND SMOKING HELPED TO DO THIS TO ME AND NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY THE PIPER.THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS IT HAS HELPED I WON'T BE SENDING TOO MANY EMAILS IT TAKES SO LONG WITH ONE HAND.

5 comments:

Nina said...

Bless this e-mail and the sweet hand that wrote it !

The Ropp Family said...

I love that woman!

Kanta said...

Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!