9.02.2010

1 Pic=2 Ways To Be Old

This year I will turn 30. Which is not old, in my book (the one I wrote at 29, not the one I wrote at 15). However getting glasses AND a root canal in the same week do make me feel a bit old. Hmph.

PS- At least 40% of the reason for my face looking as it does is because I'm trying to show you both my glasses and my tooth. The other 60% can be attributed to genetics. Thanks Mom.

3 comments:

Patty & Jack said...

LOVE your glasses!!!

Nina said...

I see a sweet wife,incredible mom,a most dear daughter, and friend to many! Thank you for your note to me. Your words touched my heart !

The Ropp Family said...

Welcome to the four eyes club, Patty and I have patiently been waiting for you!