9.21.2010

Hunter

I don't know who on this planet can appreciate this as much as maybe kimberly or katie...but my in-laws got this:

A DOG! Named Hunter!

He is precious


This family SMITTEN over Hunter! This dog is living the life. He's got a toy collection valued in the triple digits (which is probably two digits more than the toy collection of any of the middlebrooks children), Dick is sleeping with the dog, Sara is calling him cuddlebum, snugglebug, and buggy (her most endearing terms) and between lex/naomee/gillian the dog is walked eight to ten times per day. I guess it's because he is so stinking cute.

4 comments:

Deanna@MilesToRun said...

So cute! I just love dog eyes...they are so big and innocent. Sounds like one lucky dog with all the toys and love going around. Enjoy him.

Patty & Jack said...

So cute!!! I'm still in shock!!!

Anonymous said...

how can you not love tat face. makes me want one too. ooxx mom

rickandlindafamily said...

How did I miss this!!?? WHAT? Dick and Sara got a dog!!!!???? Wow. Must be pretty cold You Know Where.

Linda