8.31.2011

www.handlebar...


Imagine my surprise when I saw this guy walk out of my bathroom the other night. This was a facial hair decision I did not get a vote in. Thankfully, it was short lived & I'm happy to report that my husband is restored to his former handsomeness.

In other Luke news, it's fantasy football time. Which is the one and only time of the year that luke needs to know his email address. Last year his [patient] friend Robert set him up an email account. 365 days later, Luke is unable to recall his email. He texted Robert to see if Robert knew it. Nope. Luke kept throwing out options of things he thought it might be. Finally he asked:

Are you sure there's not a www. before it???

3 comments:

The Ropp Family said...

*snort*

Tank said...

Looks like someone was doing a test run for Moustache March...

Patty & Jack said...

Sexy