Hold your star night light projector to help your dad get a better look (and don't critique his tube socks)
A few fun facts:
1) This photo was taken after a good 2 hours of "fixing the sink." "Fixing the sink" entailed a scalding hot water flood, education on where the water shut off valve REALLY is, one trip to home depot, copius amounts of foul language, one load of towels (from the flood) and about 3 phone calls to my dad and brother (professional plumbers).
2) The reason Luke endeavored to fix the sink in the first place was because of poor water pressure. He turned the decoy hot water shut off valve then removed the hose. It was clear that he'd shut off a decoy valve when hot water came gushing out at his face. He determined that when boiling hot and directed at your face, our water pressure was just fine indeed.
3) Luke makes it a habit to wear tube socks, slip on shoes, and basketball shorts at home. He doesn't pull the tube socks up to full height, which is good, because then he doesn't look 75 years old. On the other hand, he doesn't perfectly scrunch the tube socks either, as that would look too contrived. He's in tube sock middle ground, and consequently, middle age.
4) Johonna, you may notice, is wearing two different shoes. This picture is about 2 weeks old, and she has literally been wearing that exact same outfit (mismatched shoes and all) for the last 48 hours as well (dinner last night, bedtime, and again today at the baby shower). She has some serious fashion convictions and she's asked that I not squelch the individualistic expression of her fashion leanings. I mean I'd put my foot down if she was wearing white after labor day...but I can abide mismatched shoes and formal partywear for days on end. No problem.
5) There's not much of a happy ending to this story. Our water pressure still sucks. I guess the silver lining is that now we know where our water shut off valve is?