I can't help but feel like I have some ridiculously amazing hidden talent.
So far I have ruled out:
1. singing. One time after campfire worship on a youth group trip a girl said to me: "I could hear you. You were SO off tune."
2. cake decorating, which I actively pursued my sophomore year in college while working full time and taking 22 credits (so really, this could still be an option since I obviously didn't give it my full attention)
3. dancing/coordination. I remember my friend Hannah trying to explain how to step on the beat, and I couldn't. I tried again in zumba, also without success.
5. computer programming
6. public speaking. I accidentally signed up for Public Speaking 101 ESL in college. In case you were wondering, ESL = English as a Second Language. I will never forget the sinking realization that washed over me when the teacher asked each student to introduce themselves...and their native language.
7. badminton- I thought I was good until I played against luke
9. video games
10. spelling (that would be the all time biggest let down of a hidden talent anyhow)
11. cheese making
13. dog training
4. supressing hidden talents