5.10.2012

DISNEYLAND!

Sometimes with toddlers & food, you get the short end of the stick.  Like you order a breakfast sandwich and you are mentally prepared to eat every last bite, but a 3 year old comes along and wants half. Or 75%.  And by the miracle of motherhood, even though your husband calls you the "food wolverine" (I'm serious- Luke actually call me that), you gladly give your offspring whatever they want from your plate.  

On the other hand, sometimes with toddlers & food you end up eating two churros in 7 minutes because your child "din't yike it."  This is better than losing your breakfast sandwich.  You get to eat two churros rapid fire, but you don't have any of the guilt that comes with the premeditated purchase and consumption of two churros. 
  

Disneyland was awesome today.  Jo busted into the park hot on the trail of the teacups- thanks to some good prep work by her beloved Mose-marie.  I'm happy to say the teacups didn't disappoint- she & her dad went twice, in fact.  I steer clear of anything that goes in circles so while they teacupped I worked on my sunburn.  

Baylor update: He could care less about Disneyland, but is being a wonderful sport.
Luke update: He could care less about Disneyland, but is being a wonderful sport.

1 comment:

Tera said...

oh I love this! I'm so happy you guys get to be there. Jealous. so happy. Jealous. I'm actually not sure which I am:)