6.29.2012

Home

Today I turned on the song "Home" (by Philip Philips) in the car.  Jo said, "Mommy! That's how Daddy loves me."  I asked and she again said, "That's how Daddy LOVES me."  I called Luke to ask about it.  They listen to that song every day in the car together and Luke had told Jo it made him love her.  Obviously that resonated with her.  So sweet.

"Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home"

5 comments:

Oliver + Kimberly said...

Luke looks so much like dad in that picture! He is such a good daddy!

Nina said...

No place like home in the heart of your father. The feeling is priceless ! She will carry that feeling forever (:

Ashley Ropp said...

Love that song, and I LOVE how Luke loves his babies, so sweet.

Kate said...

Ah, this is way too sweet! You will have to remind her of this when it comes to picking a father/daughter dance song for her wedding!!

Anonymous said...

oh that is the sweetest thing ive heard in a long time. god bless luke what a great dad you did a good job picking him out, mitch that is one of the reasons i married your dad. i just knew he would make a great dad. ooxx mom