9.28.2012

Happy Bday Richard!

My oldest nephew is turning 12 today- he was born in 2000.  
 This is the perfect "Richard" picture- he's trying to sell/convince/persuade Naomee.  I am pretty sure Richard would make an outstand lawyer.  He really thinks through his arguments.
 He is competitive.
 See- here you go. Richard being clever, and Gillian is not buying it.  
 He's charming.
 And very boyish.
 He loves his aunties.
And he bathes in the sink.
Happy birthday sweet boy- you have one of the sweetest hearts I know.  So thoughtful, sensitive to how others are feeling, perceptive, quick witted and fun to be around.  Your family LOVES YOU!!!

2 comments:

Middlebrooks Mania said...

Oh thank you!!! This is beautiful and made me cry!! For the second time today LOL....I don't think I will ever get over how fast time goes by.....all those moments you have captured seem like only yesterday.....luv, Reina

Middlebrooks Mania said...

Oh thank you!!! This is beautiful and made me cry!! For the second time today LOL....I don't think I will ever get over how fast time goes by.....all those moments you have captured seem like only yesterday.....luv, Reina