9.03.2012

My New Bad News Boyfriend

I got a new boyfriend.  He's way older and pretty rough around the edges.

He dresses poorly and has some cobwebs in the closet.
He likes to play pool.
He's shaggy and unkempt.
He's rather outdated.
He hasn't bathed for a while.
He's tattered and torn.
And quite worn.
He's all tatted up (that would be asbestos siding, for those of you still following this loose analogy)
He could use some serious help- he's definitely a project.
My dad is worried I'm in over my head...and he is probably right.
But he's definitely original.
And he's got nice features.
Not to mention good bones.
He's got a good heart.
And his rear is kinda cute.

For better or worse I think we're diving in!

8 comments:

Ashley Ropp said...

Perfect and I love the windows!!!

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Jessica said...

I love the house! It's so cute!

Brianna said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to hear how things progress with it!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! Your Uncle is good for a project or two as long as I have my helper. Uncle Bart

Anonymous said...

ill be praying for you all
ooxx mom

Patty & Jack said...

I would like more free doorknobs please

Stephanie Klein Photography said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! I can't wait to see what you do to make this house a HOME!!