10.20.2013

Deck My Walls

I've been collecting frames from goodwill & trying to narrow down some pics to enlarge for the walls.  For the last year we've had nothing on them, so this will be a grand improvement.  Here's some of my favorites from the last few years:

Luke took this w/his phone- Jo running down our railroad stretch with dandelions this spring.  It looks like she's a flying fairy & I love the look on her face.

This is Baylor @ our 20 hour camping trip this year.  He has a snotty nose, and if I remember right this was about 10 minutes before a nasty bee flew up his sweatshirt & stung the poor kid on the back.


Oh man- this eager little face.  She looks so little in it compared to these days.



I like how her smile is crooked here, mid laugh.

This is one of my all time favorites.  Blurry, out of focus, no one has brushed their hair or teeth.  It is the perfect snapshot of the season of life we're in.  Baylor's face is the best.  


Beauty- bright eyes, perfect skin and full of light.


I love to watch these three.  Dad meets all their roughhousing needs.  They wrestle on the bed while I'm cooking dinner and 9 times out of 10 I stop what I'm doing to go watch the laughter & cringe at how close they come to flying off the edge.


Berry picking this summer.  I can never get them to look at the camera at the same time, but sometimes I can get them to touch at least.


This might be my all time favorite Baylor pic.  Luke took it on his phone. I love that Baylor's been pulled onto the porch so Dad can supervise him while painting.  I love the light on the porch floor & my running shoes sitting there.  I love that Baylor is in a diaper only, his chubby little legs & feet are touching, and he's holding up a goldfish cracker for Luke to see.


A short glimpse into the preparations we're making for the fifth member of our family.  Forever after there will be five of us, and it will be odd to recall a time before we were all here.  


Baylor with his shaggy mop that has grown even more out of control.  He's due for a buzz cut as soon as I muster up the energy to restrain him for the task.  But I WILL miss those precious blonde curls.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Precious family...precious pictures!!!