2.21.2014

The Perils of Being the Youngest Child

It all started out innocently enough. Just our little fam, hanging out together in bed.  Daddy wrestling Jo & Bay, Mommy holding me.


And then I heard things get a little wiley over to my right.


But no cause for panic. Mom's got me safe & sound. I love times like this, all of my peeps together and having a good time.


OMG. My brother & sis are SO funny! Lol.


Then all of the sudden I saw something out of the corner of my eye.


HOLD UP.  Is that a FOOT coming at me?


Ah!


No really--- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


*** BONK ***


So much for mom's protection.  Gonna have to sleep with one eye open. Make that two.

2 comments:

Kate said...

This is the greatest sequence of pictures ever!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so funny thanks for the gut laugh navy's expressions are priceless ooxx mom