4.09.2014

An Editorial, by Guest Blogger Navy


You look funny sideways.


Ahee-hee, that's more like it!


I crack myself up.  I get that from my mom.


Sooo....time for some updates.


Found out I can chew on my hand!


Working towards getting them both in there at the same time.


Found out I have a neck! I was like, "This scrawny thing's supposed to hold up my big head!?? Um, hellooo design flaw!"


I rolled up my sleeve one day & noticed I have a crazy birthmark that looks like a bad tatt.


But then I got distracted by all these stripes.  Do they make me look wide?


I met an invisible friend one day, just hanging out in the chair. She tells me the most shocking things.


I'm always like, "Whaaaat!?!?" I don't think I can trust her.


I'll tell ya who I can trust. THIS guy.


well....usually.


Sometimes I try to tell my mom with my eyes, "THIS GUY'S NOT STABLE."


And then she ignores me until I cry.


And then she holds me again & I can rest easy- PHEW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Navy is a wonderful and Soooooo cute

Love you
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

what an imagination you have so funny your kids have so much expressions on their faces ooxx mom