12.06.2014

How to keep your big ol head up when having your photo taken. By Navy.


I don't know a lot


but I know more than babies. 



Like I know how to climb stuff.


And decorate stuff.


But my real specialty is photogenics (obviously).

My baby cousin Noah doesn't know about all that.  So I had to fill him in.





He was a little apprehensive so I was like, Hey now, don't worry. The grown ups will fix you if you start to fall over.


At least when they're trying to take a picture.


HEY. Did you hear me?


Here. Let me just repeat that directly into your EAR.


I said, don't you worry about a thing.


No babies are crashing on my watch, pal.


See I can hold up your big dome with my little finger.


Whoa whoa whoa baby- let's not test the limits of my strength.  You're a little top heavy you know.


As your big cuz it is my duty, right and privilege to face palm you if you start to tip over.


Hey that's not a cry for help is it?


Oh. Well I guess it is.


Hey KADEN! Let's show this baby how to take a picture and not fall over.


First make sure your clothes aren't all wrinkly.


Sometimes a smooch for good luck.


Wiggle a little to get comfy.


And then, BOOM. See what you can accomplish by developing a little neck muscle?


But if I'm keeping it real, sometimes even babies with strong necks start to slide a bit.


Just a little wobble and the next thing you know...


You're the one being face palmed. Sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!-Tera

Anonymous said...

oh my this really made my day, so so funny
ooxx grammy

Anonymous said...

oh my this really made my day, so so funny
ooxx grammy

Anonymous said...

oh my this really made my day, so so funny
ooxx grammy

Anonymous said...

crap i didn't realize i posted all these times. i was getting quite frustrated because it couldn't read my verification, then i saw all these comments. sorry
from an old lady without enough coffee ooxx grammy